Pagina's

vrijdag 7 december 2012

Urban Decay Vice Palette Review!





A couple of months ago I found out about the Vice palette of Urban Decay through YouTube and was impressed by the colors and the packaging. I thought, could this be the palette that I can use for all the glamorous and colorful looks I like to do?!!

So as it was sold out here in Holland I purchased one in London when I was visiting a friend. The price there was 42 Pounds, here it's 45 Euro and on the Urban decay website it's 59 US Dollars.


The packaging is sleek and from plastic which makes it easy to store either in your make-up kit or in your make-up drawer/ closet. It is way better then individual eye-shadows!

Now lets talk about what is inside the palette, it contains 20 shadows and each shadow contains 0.8g of product. Also it comes with a two side brush from Good Karma to apply and blend with.

The vice has 4 mat shades and the rest are shimmery and shiny, the mix of colors is perfect to create any kind of look you like. From warm and soft to bright and vibrant!!!

Recently I tried it on some of my clients and also om myself and I love it, the pigmentation is very good and easy to apply. Only with the shades that are a bit soft, you need to apply them gently and they might cause a bit of  fall out, therefore I advice to do your eye make-up before the rest of the face


So do I recommend this product?? Yes of course!!! It's good and contains the colors that I love. Will I be able to create all the looks I want with this palette?! Of course not, it doesn't have enough colors and also because it doesn't contain enough mat shades.

However it is a must have for every beauty guru out there. You can either make yourself or someone else happy with it ;-)

The colors I used for this look are Anonymous, Black Market, Unhinged, Occupy and Desperation :-)

Enjoy and take care! xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten