Pagina's

zaterdag 7 december 2013

CATRICE LIQUID LINER!! My favorite eye-liner for 2013


This eye-liner is for me the best low-coast eye-liner for this year ( 2013). Cheap, good and easy to use.




The color I have is 010 Dating Joe Black and has a mat finish. The packaging is sleek and the size of the liner is perfect for a good grip. 





I'm a big fan of eye-liner and am always looking for a good product that stays on all day long without fading away or smudging. I use all kind of liners, gel, pencil, eye-shadow but at the end I always fall back to the liquid liner because it's all in one. I don't need a brush and so I don't need to take more make up/ tools in my bag. 



Of course it is not easy to use a liquid liner if you are not used to it but it is just a matter a practice and watching a lot of How To's videos on YouTube :)

So the CATRICE LIQUID EYE LINER comes in a classic eye liner packaging but the deference will be the felt tip. Normally an eye liner comes with a very fine brush but this one has a felt pen tip that you dip in the product. This will give more precision and a fine line if needed.

It has a mat finish and really stays on all day or night long. Perfect for everyday look or a heavy evening look. 



It contains 1.7 ml/ 0.05 fl.oz of product and it costs 3.79 euros. You can find it in all drugstores that sell the CATRICE brand.


I hope you found it useful :)

Take care










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten